Post 1: A country that I want visit 

China - Wikcionario, el diccionario libre

Although I can’t enough money anyway, I would like travel to China. This because many reasons but I can resume in three big types of reasons:  Political-economic reasons, cultural-micro sociological reasons and cultural-historic reasons. Nevertheless, first I will begin give some dates and information of this country before explain my reasons.

China is a very big country, have 9 596 960 square kilometers. In addition, have 1400 million people, its capital is Beijing and its language is mandarin Chinese. China is the first country in terms of GDP for purchasing power parity (26,656 billion of dollars) and the second on terms of nominal GDP (16,642 billion of dollars).

About my political-economic reasons, I have a big interest in the economic politics that has realized the Communist Party of China because this politics has been of cause of giant economic growth and economic development. For this politics China is now one of the more advanced countries in terms of industry and science.  Nevertheless, China is careless about democracy, environment and rights of workers. For these reasons I would like visit political and economic institutions of China, its universities and science centers of this country.

About my cultural-micro sociological reasons, I have curiosity about culture and style of life of Chinese people. For this reason, I would like visit the streets, the markets, the restaurants, parks and all the places that Chinese people go.

About my cultural-historic reasons, I have curiosity about the history of one of the firsts civilizations. Then, I would like visit museums, libraries and historical places.  

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog