Post 2: My best vacation

Lago Llanquihue, un destino natural del sur de Chile con tradiciones y  diversidad cultural

My best vacation was many years ago, during January 2014, and I was still 13 years old. During that summer we traveled the south with my family, specifically my parents, my brother and I. We did this adventure on top of a family tent that we had at that time, I remember with pleasure those long and exhausting trips, since we had a lot of fun talking, eating, listening to music and watching movies.

We visit many cities and towns between Santiago and Castro. Among them are Curicó, Los Angeles, Chillán, Villarica, Valdivia, Concepción, Llanquihue, Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt. We stay in many different types of accommodations, hotels, hostels, cabins, and tents.

We carry out many activities, such as camping, swimming, hiking, touring mountains, fishing, zip-lining, among many others. We visit many places, various museums and cultural and historical centers. I especially remember an occasion in which after swimming in Lake Llanquihue, we began to walk through the forest and we were able to observe two foxes, it was exciting.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog