Post 5: My future job

Las bibliotecas están reduciendo la brecha digital | Internet Society

Regreso a clases: cuatro de cada cinco directores dice que retorno se debe  planificar para el año 2021 - La Tercera

I am studying sociology, I really like my career, especially sociological theory, political sociology, historical sociology and in general social theory. However, I am also very interested in philosophy, specialties such as epistemology, political philosophy and social philosophy.

That is why when I finish my degree, I would like to study philosophy. This is because I would like to work as an academic in a university investigating in the areas of sociology and philosophy already mentioned. However, sometimes I am very discouraged because I think that achieving this will be very difficult for me.

The academic work is primarily indoors, offices, libraries and classrooms of course. I mean, I would also like to do classes. However, academics also travel, that also seems good to me.

I would like to address research topics such as the different ways to define and conceptualize the structure and social change, I would also like to investigate the different normative discourses around social orders. In addition, I would also like to inquire into the connections between the different areas of a society, the economy, social groups and politics.

Regarding the topics of philosophy, I would like to investigate the claims of knowledge of the social sciences, which are their assumptions and their ontology. Well, these are dreams, if I managed to investigate well even a couple of these topics, I would be happy.

 

 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog