Post 3: My childhood cartoons and animes

 Pulentos | MusicaPopular.cl

When I was a child, in my house we only had a television in the living room and we did not have cable television.

For this reason, initially I only saw cartoons and programs for children that were broadcast on national channels, such as "Los Pulentos", "Diego y Glot", "Villa Dulce" and "31 minutos". I remember that I liked them a lot, but I don't remember much about the content of the series.

However, when I was about nine years old my parents installed a television in my room and bought cable television. Then I started watching "Cartoon Network", "Jetix", "Nickelodeon" and "ETC". In these channels I saw a lot of cartoons, just to name a few: "Los Chicos del Barrio", "Dexter", "Los Padrinos Mágicos", "Dave el Bárbaro", many animes like "Dragon Ball" and "Dragon Ball Z "and" The Knights of the Zodiac. " I saw a lot of other cartoons and animes but I couldn't tell them all here. But I remember I had a lot of fun watching TV, especially since when I was a kid, I didn't have many friends

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog